Monday, March 22, 2010

New love

I have a new found item that I love. My mom got me a pack of these Huggable Hangers for Christmas and I wasn't so sure about them, but thought they might be useful. I mean, really what women can't use more hangers? She usually gets us one "gadgety" item for Christmas and this past Christmas this is what my sister-in-law and I got. I finally broke open the package last weekend and low and behold I love them! I broke down and bought some more at Target this weekend, but I need more. I want all of my clothes on them. All of my tops stay on, it gives me more room in my closet, and it just looks so neat and tidy to have them on all the same hanger. I have a thing for organization. I think I'll be ordering more from Amazon today. They aren't super cheap, but they make my closet look pretty and make me feel good, so it's all worth it, to me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog and your sweet comment on my Derby post - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete