Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What a guy!

My wonderful husband surprised me with this tonight...



I am taking a 4 session photography class (my last class is Saturday, but I'm not sure if I'm going? More on that later ;) ). My friend, Michelle, and I went out to the airport to hopefully, catch some planes, but did not realize that our tiny little airport didn't have a ton of traffic, so we parked on the side of the road, set up her tripod, and started shooting cars. The photo on the far left was without the tripod, but I still think it looks cool. Chad liked the pics, too, so he surprised me with framing them. What a guy!

3 comments:

  1. that's so awesome, trish!!! please share what you've learned ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, not much - the teacher sucks, but is a nice guy - but I have learned about depth of field and that I need a tripod - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Trish! What an awesome way for him to show you he appreciates you!

    ReplyDelete